Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help with horrible point cut ends please!?

i have slightly thick and slightly wavy hair that goes a bit past my shoulders..



i had a haircut the other day and i had my hair trimmed.



the stylist then point cut my hair and after they were done, it looked amazing!(i had the razor ends look and that's the look i wanted oh so badly!)



but when i washed my hair, and air dried it..



the ends went to different directions!



my ends look horrible now..



like the ends of my hair have a mind of their own..



how can i get the ends of my hair to 'point down' and not any other way?



sorta like hayley williams of paramore's hair..



help please?



thank you in advance!



Help with horrible point cut ends please!?

straighten it



not even your entire head if you want to. you can just do the ends

No comments:

Post a Comment