Friday, November 13, 2009

How much to tip a hair stylist?

I am getting a cut, which is $25, and a color , which is $45, for a total of $70. what percentage should I tip her? She was really good the last time, but i just threw in the money when i paid with my credit card, this time I am taking cash, and I want to tip her right there. Thanks!



BTW, this is a very upscale place. They don't do 'fake' nails, only spa treatments, and use aveda products, which are 95% natural.



How much to tip a hair stylist?

in a really nice place, i would tip 15% or more- especially if the hairstylist was nice, and you really like your cut and color. Tips are important because it shows the person who gave you the service how much you enjoyed the end result. And thus, tip amounts vary depending upon your satisfaction. But it's also something you need to be cautious with- you don't want to be known as "cheap" b/c then no one will want to service you. But you also don't want to give too much b/c then they'll expect it every time you come in. For a haircut that costs $70, 10% would be $7, 15% is $10.50, 20% is $14. I would suggest either 15% or 20% if you're satisfied.



When i got my cut and color, my total was about $70 also- and i ended up giving her about $85. I was very satisfied.



How much to tip a hair stylist?

20%



How much to tip a hair stylist?

u showed tip her on how she did if u like what she did n it is what u wanted u could give her 10 or $15....If not, u didn;t like what she did $5



How much to tip a hair stylist?

I tip 20 percent but I spread between the shampoo girl and stylist. So if the bill is $100, I give $5 to the shampoo girl (er, person) and $15 to the stylist.



How much to tip a hair stylist?

just like any other service industry you have to decide what amount you want to tip if at all based on the services provided.



the norm is 15-20% but if you don't like what she has done adjust accordingly



If you really like what she has done adjust accordingly.



How much to tip a hair stylist?

By the sounds of this salon I would suggest a 10-20 dollar tip.



Make you're decision based on how well she did on a scale from 1-10. I suggest no higher than 20 if it is a 70 dollar job.



How much to tip a hair stylist?

I usually tip around $5.00



How much to tip a hair stylist?

I GO TO A CLASSIER PLACE THAN MOST PEOPLE DO ALSO...I ALWAYS TIP 20% NO MATTER WHAT, SO YOUR TOTAL WOULD BE $84 IF THAT WAS WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO..



How much to tip a hair stylist?

I always give my stylist a $20 tip for an all around $80 job. I'm not sure if that's the "right" amount, but she's always happy when I give her it, and she loves cash money.



How much to tip a hair stylist?

20%



How much to tip a hair stylist?

give her 10 bucks that's a good tip



How much to tip a hair stylist?

if it's 70 and she did a good job, leave 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment