Friday, November 13, 2009

I am curious about what a hair stylist's salary is and what they are paid per different service

I assume that they make more doing a highlight than a cut or style. But I am wondering what they do make on a highlight for instance.



I am curious about what a hair stylist's salary is and what they are paid per different services?

The thing to consider is many hair stylists do not receive a salary. They rent a booth from the salon. Whatever their clients pay them is what they get paid, minus booth rental and product costs.



So when they price services it needs to pay for their time, and the product. A more expensive product and a more time consuming service could cost quite a bit, whereas a five minute haircut that requires nothing but time is fairly cheap.



I am curious about what a hair stylist's salary is and what they are paid per different services?

Depends on where you work!! Some places you do get extra for highlights and perms.. other places you just get flat out the same rate per hour no matter what you do and you get to keep your tips.



I am curious about what a hair stylist's salary is and what they are paid per different services?

80% of people at this job are paid in this range



National Low: $9,737



National High: $37,284



I am curious about what a hair stylist's salary is and what they are paid per different services?

I pay my hairstylist $150.00 about every four months to weave my hair and put in blonde highlights. This also includes my haircut and style. It is very expensive, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. She knows what she is doing! You get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment