Friday, November 13, 2009

Im sick of the 'professional' hair stylists they ruined my haaaaair ?? now what do i do??

ok so i got my hair done about two weeks ago.. i had black dyed hair... and asked for it to be chocolate brown with a few strands of LOW LIGHTS ie: caramel lights... i knew they wouldnt be that greatly light as black is hard to get rid of. So the stylist puts a colour stripper or some shampoo to rid some of the colour on my hair. It turned ever so slightly red and she then put on chocolate brown. My roots however are like dark blonde / brown and the rest dark ! I dont know how to fix it ! i feel absolutely gutted. everytime i go to a 'professional' stylist they ALWAYS mess up and i pay sooo much ! how do i get it to chocolate brown now that its dark brown and has these daft light roots :S !my highlights are non existant and yes she cut my hair wrong too. i asked for a long side fringe and she cut it short at one side and left it long at the other. now i sweep it to the opposite side to hide the disaster. any help would be greatly appreciated.



Im sick of the 'professional' hair stylists they ruined my haaaaair ?? now what do i do??

Buy a professional hair dye in the colour you want. You can get them in hair dressing whole salers. Dye it yourself, leaving it on the roots for 10 mins before you apply the rest.



This will get rid of the lowlights too, but by the sound of it, that is the lesser of two evils....



Im sick of the 'professional' hair stylists they ruined my haaaaair ?? now what do i do??

...Improvise, find a shorter haircut for the time being, then go find a salon with a good reputation. Most of those "professional" salons hire idiots.



Im sick of the 'professional' hair stylists they ruined my haaaaair ?? now what do i do??

the last time i had my haircut was just a couple of days before i went to a big professional conference where i planned on brown-nosing and getting a better job. i walked out of that barber shop looking like peewee herman. i have not been to a barber shop since so now i have a lovely pony tail to go along with my midlife crisis!

No comments:

Post a Comment