Friday, November 13, 2009

What's the best way for a male to grow out his hair? Should I get it cut while growing out?

I'm trying to grow out my hair. Right now the longest strands are about 2 inches. I'm trying to grow it just past the bottom of my ears. What would you reccomend I do while I'm growing it out? Is there any good products for styling as it grows from its current length? I normally enjoy a messy look. Also, should I get small "maintenance" cuts from a stylist or skip the haircuts until it is long? Thanks!



What's the best way for a male to grow out his hair? Should I get it cut while growing out?

Don't skip the cuts until it's long, you'll end up having to get more cut off due to dry ends. Plus, a stylist can help you make it look good while you're trying to grow it out. Have an idea of what you want the end result to look like-this will make it A LOT easier to grow out and less frustrating. There is noting you can use to make it grow faster, just a good, healthy diet. Please, please, please don't use Pantene Pro-V! All shampoos and conditioners that you find in Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc, contain a lot of wax and it will build up on your hair and make it look like sh*t!! Your stylist will hate you for using it! Try RedkenMen or American Crew, they make products specifically for men and they smell like cologne-sexxxy!



What's the best way for a male to grow out his hair? Should I get it cut while growing out?

Wait till its as long as you want it,then you should do a hair cut style. I think you should use PANTINE PRO-V.GOOD LUCK. : )



What's the best way for a male to grow out his hair? Should I get it cut while growing out?

Just scatter it well.Don't make it look unnatural. 'Cause it's really hot if you don't flip your hair.



What's the best way for a male to grow out his hair? Should I get it cut while growing out?

Let it grow naturally and do not use any harsh chemicals and a good egg shampoo would do wonders for it.



What's the best way for a male to grow out his hair? Should I get it cut while growing out?

Maintenance cuts are good b/c they help prevent dead/split ends, which can cause your hair to stop growing. PLEASE get trims while you're waiting it out. My little bro refused to, and I couldn't stand his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment