Friday, November 13, 2009

I want my hair like Vanessa Hudgen's new haircut, my hair is thick and blunt, suggestions?

I really like Vanessa Hudgen's new haircut, the straight style, but my hair is thick, not bushy, just thick and I can straighten it and all.



I would really like my hair cut like her's but I need a way to get rid of the thickness and the bluntness, I have heard of thinning, so if anyone knows more about that process, if you could tell me a little more about it. Also if you could tell me what to tell the stylist who is cutting my hair, also should I bring pictures, I have bangs swept like hers, I just want them a little but shorter, like hers.



If you guys have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it, thanks!



I want my hair like Vanessa Hudgen's new haircut, my hair is thick and blunt, suggestions?

First, if you have a boyfriend, see if he likes the way your hair is already; if that is so, you could save yourself some money. Also, if you really want to do it; not every hairstyle is suitable for every kind of hair; you could talk with a competent stylist and see if you can do it, without it being a "disaster".

No comments:

Post a Comment